Mr B's Upholstery - Policy Contract
The Nitty Gritty ........
1. All deposits payable are non refundable should you choose not to proceed.
2. Once notified by Mr B's Upholstery that your work is complete, a date within 7 days of completion must be made to arrange delivery / collection (unless a later date has been agreed by prior arrangement). Should completed work be held in our unit longer than 7 days following completion without prior arrangement, a storage charge per day will apply. Should no contact be made with Mr B's Upholstery to collect / deliver a completed job after 28 days of us notifying you of completion, the company reserves the right to retain all deposit paid and assume the furniture/job/item is no longer wanted. The furniture / job/ item will be sold by us to recoup any outlay incurred by Mr B's Upholstery.
3. Leather work is subject to shade variation , genuine leather hide can vary from samples chosen due to pigmentation in the hide and is out of Mr B's Upholstery's control. Leather skin on occasion has visible scars which again is unavoidable and out of our control. Minor imperfections will be hidden and made best by our experts.
4. All work must be paid in full upon its agreed return date in cash or by secure card payment, we unfortunately do not accept cheques.
5. Refusal of full payment upon return of a completed job will result in Mr B's Upholstery retaining the furniture / job / item and selling on to recoup our outlay. Every effort however will be made to rectify any issues that become apparent on delivery back / collection of an item.
6. All of our work is guaranteed for 12 months from the date of invoice. Any issues arising after this time will be subject to further charge.
7. Mr B's Upholstery only use flame retardant fabrics and other industry related safety standard materials. Should you wish to use your own fabric, you will forfeit your standard 12 months guarantee as we cannot be responsible for the origin or quality of the fabric. We will however guarantee stitch work for 7 days following the date of your invoice.